OACVPR stands for
The OACVPR is dedicated to the improvement of clinical practice, the promotion of scientific inquiry and the advancement of education in the field of cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation for the benefit of the public and health care professionals in the state of Ohio.
Announcements and Upcoming Events
- Next OACVPR board meeting: Thursday, December 13, 2018. Contact us for more information.
- Billing for SET for PAD
- CMS NCD update for SET PAD error and clarification
- CMS update for SET PAD 5/11/18
- New webinar series for your Medical Director: Click here for more information about this much requested series to ensure your Medical Director is up to speed on his or her role in your program.
- Cincinnati Children’s Clinical Exercise Testing and Therapeutics Symposium–March 1-2. Focus on pediatric and adult congenital heart disease patients and patients with pulmonary disease. Click here for more information.
- Plan to attend the OSU Pulmonary Rehabilitation Conference–February 28, 2019.
- Northwest Regional Meeting—stay tuned for future announcements
- Northeast Regional Meeting—stay tuned for future announcements
- Southeast Regional Meeting—stay tuned for future announcements
- Southwest Regional Meeting–stay tuned for future announcements