Membership is for both AACVPR and OACVPR. This exciting partnership will provide you, the member, with enhanced professional benefits in the field of cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation through the strength of two organizations for the price of one. Your dues will enroll you in your membership with both organizations and provide you with communications and updates from both the organizations as well.
To join, click here.
Advantages of Membership:
- Opportunities to attend local and national seminars on current scientific and organizational concerns.
- Being part of a statewide and national network of professionals dedicated to cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Firsthand knowledge of new or impending legislation affecting cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Access to 10 free webcasts that count toward CECs Opportunities to grow professionally by participating on a variety of committees
- Bi-monthly subscription to the Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation and Prevention (JCRP) which contains updates on current research as well as clinical and practical information in the science of rehabilitation.
- Sample Media Kits and ideas are provided for members use in promoting Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Weeks.
- Online discussion forums in the “members only” section of the website can be accessed 24/7 to ask questions and receive answers from some of the leading professionals in Cardiac and Pulmonary Services.
- Members can access News and Views to get the information they need quickly.
- Members receive a referral enhancement tool kit that contains important information to be shared with physicians and patients to increase participation in rehabilitation programs.
- Members receive resources to make the certification process easier. Members can access samples of best practices to improve their own rehabilitation programs.
- OACVPR/ AACVPR are THE resources for reimbursement updates, Medicare Administrative Contractors news, and legislative and regulatory information.